|rustic flatbreads (preferably whole grain||2 thin|
|olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|pear, thinly sliced||1 medium|
|baby spinach||½ cup|
|fried eggs||4 large|
|parmesan cheese, shredded||¼ cup|
|salt and pepper||to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place the flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Bake 2 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Spread 1 tablespoon olive oil over each flatbread, then top equal amounts of pear, spinach and eggs.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 5-8 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve!
To ensure food safety, eggs should be cooked until both the yolk and the white are firm. Consuming raw or undercooked eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially for those with certain medical conditions. For recipes that call for eggs that are raw or undercooked when the dish is served, use either pasteurized shell eggs that have been treated to destroy Salmonella, or use pasteurized egg products